Tuesday 9 April 2013

Keep Your Distance.






Tie Dye Dress - Primark (£10)
Chelsea Ankle Boots - Ebay (£25)
Disco Pants - Ebay (£7)
Missguided Coral Peplum Top inc. Belt- (£13.99)

If you read my previous post I talk more about these pieces in detail, I just thought I would show you guys what the outfits look like on! I wasn't sure about the peplum top at first, as it seemed quite small when I was looking at it on its hanger this morning, however after trying it on with my disco pants (a key piece in my wardrobe), I feel like it would be a good party outfit! That tie dye dress is tote's amaze-balls too, I absolutely love it! Feel slightly hippy but i'll be wearing it all summer long (washes in-between wears of course!) either my blue wedges or summery sandals!
Not exercised at all today, which has kinda left me feeling all in huff, but I woke up late this morning so it put everything back for me! Just goes to show its best to wake up early! I think I'll do some squats and ab exercises when I get in from work later before bed!

Leandra x

Instagram - @leandrapalmer

No comments:

Post a Comment