Monday 8 April 2013

Instaddicted


In this past month I think I’ve officially become addicted to Instagram. It’s a morning ritual to look on there now, pretty sure I like 100+ random pictures everyday. Mainly of fashion, food, inspirational qoutes and the odd photo of a pug. Don’t you just love pugs?! I think they are the cutest pets in the world, you’d just want to cuddle it constantly! They are adorable and as sad as it might sound, they are one of my goals in life to own one! Anyways, went slightly off topic there for a second! I think Instagram is a great social media app, I know alot of people are always like “ugh all it is is constant pictures of food and girls claiming they are all natural but with a filter on!” which sometimes is kinda true. The other day the popular page was literally just food! But I admit I have done the “au natural” look on IG but I actually used the filters because I look awful barefaced! That’s how I am! I never enjoy having a bare face unless it’s just going to be me in the house by myself all day haha. Make-up is my saviour, even if I’m still trying to find the right shade of foundation for my skin haha.
What do you think about IG? Like it or loathe it?
Leandra x
Instagram- @leandrapalmer
20130407-225117.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment