Monday 8 April 2013

Introduction.


“What is this?”
Well, you’ve just stumbled upon Chocolate&Chains..
My name’s Leandra, I’m 21 and I live in Sheffield, UK. Many of my posts are about fashion, food, fitness (the 3 f’s) and life in general, including my photography. The goal of this blog is to share what I’m currently thinking about in terms of trends, or an accessory, street fashion, or something that I’ve seen on television or a magazine. Also my daily workouts and my journey to being a healthier version of me. Who doesn’t love talking about relationships and love life’s right? Well there will be some of that too. I’d much rather share with strangers then actual friends or family, I don’t know why, its just the way I am!
I hope you enjoy my blog and follow me if you like.
Leandra x
- instagram: @leandrapalmer


No comments:

Post a Comment