Monday 8 April 2013

A Pretty Good Monday.











Faux Leather Jacket - Internacionale (£24.99)
Hey! Jumper - Internacionale (£19.99)
Black Skinny Jeans - Primark (£7-£8)
Brown Cowboy Boots - Primark (£12)

Jeez my face sure is funny... Anyway it's actually been a pretty good day today considering its a Monday! Not like I work Mondays but I do Tuesdays so I still get Monday blues, sort of.

So spent the day with my sisters and mum in the town centre, it wasn't too bad weather wise, just a cold wind blowing now and again! Wish I'd paired my snood with this look though.

So we went to open a savings account for me as I'm saving up for my own flat! Didn't realise you had to make an appointment but booked in anyways for tomorrow morning. Exciting stuff! Probably take me a few years but I'll hopefully keep at it! Then we had a pub lunch, tried to be good and not have anything heavy, though i did steal an onion ring from my sister haha.

Purchased a few things from the wonderful world of Primarni (Primark) and a Missguided delivery arrived today. Next post will be a little haul of what I got!

Leandra x

Instagram - @leandrapalmer


No comments:

Post a Comment